There are many ways to get to the Academy. Obviously there’s a selection process but if you have talent and a strong desire to come to this unique course then there remains only the hurdle of funding yourself.
Here’s some ideas around financing your Academy dream:
- Win a Scholarship to attend Academy. There are a limited number of Talent competitions aligned with Academy and although it’s tough to win a talent quest, every year we have several students attending through a scholarship won via a talent quest. Some have already taken place but there remains some available at both Junior and Senior levels. Email us to find out of possible opportunities near you.
Grant funding may be available for:
- NSW based applicants via Create NSW funding (click HERE).
- Arts Queensland Individuals Fund, or the Qld Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF)
- Creative Victoria Music Works Quick Response Grant, Regional Arts Vic Quick Response Grants
- WA Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries Creative Development Grant, Country Arts WA Quick Response Grant
- Arts SA Skills & Music Development – Contemporary Music Grant, Arts SA Out of Round Presentation: Contemporary Music Grant
- Arts Tasmania Individual Funding, Arts Tas, Arts Tasmania Quick Response Grants
- NT Arts Professional Development Grant, NT Arts other various funding opportunities (contact NT Arts for further information)
For further information regarding local grant opportunities and applications, please contact your local provider.