HOW TO APPLY
Please have all the requirements ready before you start your application. To guarantee your application is accepted on time, please make sure you have supplied ALL the requirements as listed below.
5 STEP APPLICATION PROCESS
- STEP ONE: Select the course for which you are applying. PLEASE NOTE The Senior Course will be held in January 2017
- STEP TWO: Enter all your relevant information. (Accompanying parents for the Junior Course are also required to fill in details).
(LINKS You will be required to provide a URL link to your website or Myspace AND a Youtube link. Please note the Youtube link does not have to be a professional or produced video. We want to see a true performance of your skill level. )
- STEP THREE: Outline your reason for applying (Max 520 characters) and your musical education (Max 200 characters). You may copy and paste your information into the space provided.
- STEP FOUR: Upload your Publicity Photo that will be used throughout your Academy journey. The maximum file size is 2MB. Files types should be .jgs only. Larger file sizes and incorrect file types will not upload and your application will not be accepted.
- STEP FIVE: Upload your MP3. The maximum file size is 5MB. Files types should be .mp3 only. Larger file sizes and incorrect file types will not upload and your application will not be accepted.
(SONGWRITERS If you are a songwriter, have your submitting song lyrics ready to copy and paste into the space provided.)
If you are having difficulties with the application process you can speak to our Applications Co-Ordinator Aimee Hannan on 0433 117 636 during business hours
NOTE: After each online step you will be directed to the next step. Please be patient and do not refresh the page.