Please have all the requirements ready before you start your application. To guarantee your application is accepted on time, please make sure you have supplied ALL the requirements as listed below.
5 STEP APPLICATION PROCESS –
Please note: Applications for 2022 Senior Academy are currently open.
Dates for Senior Academy are 4 January – 14 January 2022
Dates for Junior Academy 2022 are TBA
- Select the course for which you are applying. We recommend that you have all your relevant files together BEFORE starting the application process.
Enter all your relevant information (accompanying parents/guardians for the Junior Course are also required to fill in details).
- LINKS: You will be required to provide a URL link to your website AND/OR a Youtube/Facebook link. Please note the Youtube link does not have to be a professional or produced video. We want to see a true performance of your skill level.
- Try to make sure that your photos are of a good quality to use in print and online media. Maximum file size is 2MB per photo and are in jpeg format (not pdf). One photo must be a HEADSHOT (head and shoulders, similar in style to a passport photo), and the other a good publicity photo. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us for advice.
- Please try to ensure that the MP3 you submit is a good standard and accurately represents your talents. Sometimes it is preferable to have a well recorded track with acoustic guitar and vocals than a live recording at a venue.
- Outline your reason for applying (Max 520 characters) and your musical education (Max 200 characters). You may copy and paste your information into the space provided.
- Upload your selected photographs. Larger file sizes and incorrect file types will not upload and your application will not be accepted.
- Upload your MP3. Maximum file size is 5MB. Files types should be MP3 only. Larger file sizes and incorrect file types will not upload and your application will not be accepted. (SONGWRITERS If you are a songwriter, have your submitting song lyrics ready to copy and paste into the space provided.)
If you are having difficulties with the application process you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT! After each online step you will be directed to the next step. Please be patient and do not refresh the page.