In order to provide for the well-being of all of our students, we require that students conduct themselves in an appropriate way at all times during their time at The Academy.
- I understand that all the rules and guidelines of The Academy are in effect during The Academy. I will follow all the rules set forth in the manual and conduct myself appropriately at all times.
- I will respect all premises and property belonging to the school, The Academy and any other student at all times.
- I will demonstrate courtesy and respect for my fellow students, the staff, guest speakers and especially to the Calrossy staff.
- I acknowledge any antisocial behaviour including sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- I understand that I will have access to my mobile phone but will not use it during lectures or mentoring sessions unless permission is granted by the group leaders.
- Bullying of other students either in person, via social media or text will not be tolerated.
- There is no smoking, no alcohol consumption and no illegal drugs allowed on campus.
- I will follow the rules and guidelines of the swimming pool and acknowledge the opening times are 7am to 10.30pm (*applicable only to Senior Academy in January).