In order to provide for the well being of all of our students we require that students conduct themselves in an appropriate way at all times during our time at The Academy.
- I understand that all the rules and guidelines of the Academy are in effect during The Academy. I will follow all the rules set forth in the manual and conduct myself appropriately at all times.
- I will respect all premises and property belonging to the school, The Academy and any other student at all times.
- I will demonstrate courtesy and respect for my fellow students, the staff, guest speakers and especially to the Calrossy staff.
- I acknowledge any antisocial behaviour including sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- I understand that I will have access to my mobile phone but will not use it during lectures or mentoring sessions unless permission is granted by the group leaders.
- Bullying of other students either in person, via social media or text will not be tolerated.
- There is no smoking, no alcohol consumption and no illegal drugs on campus.
- I will follow the rules and guidelines of the swimming pool and acknowledge the opening times are 7am to 10.30pm.